SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - December 21, 2011) - Trulia, a leading site for home buyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, today announced the launch of a brand new iPhone app, Trulia for Agents. The iPhone app integrates mobile, social and location-based technologies to help agents meet new clients, showcase their local expertise and access their business from anywhere. The Trulia for Agents iPhone app is the first national mobile application designed specifically for the residential Real Estate Industry. Agents can download the app for free from Trulia.com or the iTunes store.
Trulia For Agents Features:
- Check Ins: Agents can use Trulia for Agents to check in to listings they tour and display check ins on their Trulia.com profile so that prospective clients can ask about home details.
- Local Leaderboard: Agents receive points for every check in and are ranked with other local agents who use Trulia for Agents to tour properties.
- Lead Notifications: New leads from Trulia are pushed immediately to Trulia for Agents, helping agents to respond quickly to consumer inquiries.
- Client Access: Agents can access saved leads and contacts, giving them access to a list of their clients and enabling them to add new contacts while hosting an open house.
- Listing Search: The app includes a quick property lookup for agents to find nearby listings and instantly share the homes that fit clients' needs.
- Neighborhood Knowledge: Agents can access neighborhood details, share their local knowledge and answer client questions about any area.
"Agents are often away from the office and depend on their mobile devices for productivity. The Trulia for Agents app helps them establish new client relationships, convert leads into new business and answer client questions about properties in real-time," said Pete Flint, CEO and co-founder of Trulia. "The apps check in feature provides a new way for agents to highlight the listings they've toured and for consumers to build trusted relationships with agents who have valuable insight about local properties. This is first Industry tool that combines social, mobile and local insights to help agents increase their business."
The app is Trulia's latest expansion on mobile and follows closely on the heels of the recent launch of Trulia Real Estate HD, optimized for Kindle Fire. It rounds out a top-rated mobile roster that also includes apps for Android mobile, iPhone and iPad. To see Trulia's entire roster of mobile offerings, click here.
About Trulia, Inc.
Trulia is the fastest growing online real estate resource, empowering buyers, sellers and renters with smarter tools to help them find the right home. Trulia gives you the inside scoop to help you find the best place to live. Our smart and personalized real estate search experience brings together vital local information, community insights, market data, and national listings all in one place. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.