SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - September 24, 2012) - Oracle OpenWorld, Booth # 125
- WHO: Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, today announced its CTO, Darren Peirce, will present at the upcoming Oracle OpenWorld.
- WHAT: The presentation "Beware: Dis-integrated Data in RogueMarts Puts Blinders on your Analytics," will offer attendees strategies for eliminating the risk and expense of rogue data marts while delivering business process agility and higher-quality analytics-driven decisions.
- WHEN: Wednesday, October 3rd at 11:45 a.m.PT.
- WHERE: The session will be held in Moscone West - Room 3024. Kalido will also be exhibiting at the event, Booth #125, South Hall, Moscone Center.
- WHY: Many executives who effectively use analytics to outperform competitors rely on data marts, hoping to enable agility and improve business decisions. However, marts actually dis-integrated data, limiting the scope available to analytics and eroding prospects for broad and game-changing insights. Consolidating information in rogue data marts doesn't mean a sacrifice of business agility. Integrating data in an agile warehouse significantly increases the scope and precision of analytics-derived insights and yields near-real-time responsiveness as needs change.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.